Bars & Clubs • Breweries
Showing results 1-30 of 190
What travelers are saying
- We had a great experience at this spot! The service was outstanding. The lovely seating area outside has views of MannekenPis. There is a really eccentric and cool interior of the bar. The snacks were nice too. The beer was sublime and the vibe was truly special!Written November 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lot of beers are available here, including some gluten free. This is among the places it's popular to stop at and if you're just looking for beer they have plenty at a good price. The ambiance and facilities are not 5 star which is fine for this kind of place, but if you're looking to grab a peaceful beer you may want to look elsewhere.
We found a bit of a line anytime we wanted to order so that wasn't the best experience but the staff were trying hard and friendly.Written November 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Down an alleyway - though well signposted - off a main pedestrian street. Nice courtyard to drink and take a few minutes of respite.Written May 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was a really nice experience, something different from what we are used to see in Brussels. We had a lot of fun and the missions were interesting requiring to work as a team and reach to accomplish the tasked. The AI that was giving instruction in the rooms the voice can be a bit louder so we can hear the instructions. Everything else was perfect, the people working there were really friendly and we had a lot of fun. Recommended for families and friends or team buildings.Written June 24, 2021
- I think this is a not to be missed Belgian institution. If you’re interested in beer, or just people watching then it’s worth popping in for a drink. It can be busy, but the service is very slick and the tables turnover quickly.Written December 17, 2022
- Adrien was an amazing guide for the 3-hour Brussels walking tour. He was very knowledgeable about the history and urban legends, and he was able to clearly articulate information in an interesting way. We saw so much around the city. Adrienne was also able to provide recommendations for food.Written November 1, 2023
- Super place in Brussels, a real italian masterpiece. Customer feels to live in Italy. A lovely and authentic Italian food brings you everywhere, the atmosphere helps you to smile, conversate and enjoy your dinner. Thanks a lot to the whole staff for this wonderful and great job. I loved the experience.Written October 25, 2023
- Absolutely loved it!!! Great selection of music. Very cool tech! Easy to order and select music choices. Definitely going back when next in Brussels!!!Written August 27, 2023
- Cool, modern vibe. I was literally the first one in the door at 5pm, but the staff was welcoming. I don’t drink cocktails, but I did enjoy a Delirium Tremens beer. Their cocktail menu was extensive and they looked beautiful and fun! If you like cocktails, I’d definitely swing by!!Written November 4, 2023
- An amazing venue with amazing band the night we visited. Great food and atmosphere. Highly recommend a visit and make sure you reserve a table prior to attending.Written August 18, 2023
- Good service, creative cocktails. Definitely make a reservation if you are planning on visiting during typical busy hours. Bring cash, which is preferred over plastic.Written September 24, 2023
- Best Karaoke bar in town! I’m a big fan of karaoke and tried every single one of them in Brussels. This is definitely the best of them. If you’re looking to have fun in a high standing bar with qualified bartenders and looking for VIP service, DO NOT SEARCH any longer, BOA karaoke bar is the place to be ! CHEERSWritten September 27, 2022
- Best cocktail in town… just perfect.! my dream.. Plantation 😍😍
Nice choice for Mocktails…
See you next time.!Written May 7, 2023
- I love an Irish pub so we stopped in after a day of touristing. They do have some Irish favorites like Magners but only in the bottle so it's a bit of a Irish pub-light. However, the food is good and the beers and ciders they do have are perfectly fine, and of course they have Guinness.
The order at the bar system is a little rough here, the service is a little slow and not really due to the bartenders being bad. It just takes a while to order food and multiple drinks, especially coffee drinks and if the line gets bigger than a handful, it can be slow. The staff weren't the friendliest I've ever spoken to but they were efficient and did their jobs so not a complaint.
They have wifi which even today is a nice to have for saving on international roaming data if you're traveling from abroad.Written November 20, 2023
- Watched the world cup there with friends. Great atmosphere, fair prices and friendly staff. Definitely a great spot for any games to watch.Written December 29, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nightlife in Brussels:See more nightlife for kids in Brussels on Tripadvisor