Karaoke Bars • Game & Entertainment Centers
What travelers are saying
- Was a really nice experience, something different from what we are used to see in Brussels. We had a lot of fun and the missions were interesting requiring to work as a team and reach to accomplish the tasked. The AI that was giving instruction in the rooms the voice can be a bit louder so we can hear the instructions. Everything else was perfect, the people working there were really friendly and we had a lot of fun. Recommended for families and friends or team buildings.Written June 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely loved it!!! Great selection of music. Very cool tech! Easy to order and select music choices. Definitely going back when next in Brussels!!!Written August 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best Karaoke bar in town! I’m a big fan of karaoke and tried every single one of them in Brussels. This is definitely the best of them. If you’re looking to have fun in a high standing bar with qualified bartenders and looking for VIP service, DO NOT SEARCH any longer, BOA karaoke bar is the place to be ! CHEERSWritten September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My twin brother Stephen and I dropped by O'Reillys Nua after O'Reilly's Irish Pub shut for the night,we had drinks and got a table outside were we chilled out with our beers while watching the world rush by down Boulevard Anspach.
The bar itself is ok,it's nothing special ,a sort of karaoke/ disco bar ,used to be better a couple of years ago ,interior is rather plain and uninspiring,a long serving bar ,eclectic wall art but lots of seating both inside and outside .
We enjoyed our beers sat outside on a really hot night ,beer was good but would I rush back ,no,if in the area and passing I might drop in but would not go out my way to visit here,it's easy to locate along Boulevard Anspach and open till early hours of the morning.Written June 1, 2022
- Small bar with reasonable prices. People select songs from an online catalogue with 1000s of songs in multiple languages and write it down on a slip they hand to the DJ.
Good fun.Written November 23, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels
- These are the best places for groups seeking karaoke bars in Brussels:See more karaoke bars for groups in Brussels on Tripadvisor