Types of Attractions
What travelers are saying
- This is the place to go for lovers of underground techno and minimal nightclubs in Brussels. The place is a little rough - concrete walls, metal railings, neons and broken glass on the floor - and has a really great vibe, the music is always really good. Also a plus: it's quite affordable, it's got 2 floors and you won't need to dress to the aces to get rejected at the door after queuing for hours.Written May 28, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Arrived in Brussels we met our guy Medhi with my friend ! International Afterwork was a great experience.We had such a good time there with memories (remember my friend) meet truly nice people ! We will return for new adventures ;)Written February 26, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing bar with great atmosphere!
I've been going to this great place for over a year now regularly and have never been disappointed.
The staff is super friendly and always welcoming, the drinks are delicious, the music and parties are Amazing!
They also offer Chicha for for those interested.
They also organise super fun parties from Salsa and Bachata and Latin nights, to Brazilian funk nights and for those who like house music you can find your parties there as well.
Over all an underrated place close the the Grande place and great for birthday parties too 🤗Written July 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice central club: great music, great location... BUT beware what party you attend: unless it is organized by another organization/group (student group etc), the patrons are quite young and there's a definite "teen party" vibe. Otherwise, it's a great place.Written March 21, 2017
- I have been to Zodiak a couple of times and always good night out. 3 floors, 2 rooms with a dj. Nice mix of people, young and older. Husband and me are 50+ years and always happy to see more people our age on the dance floor. Different evenings with different music styles. Before midnight cheaper, after midnight 12 euro. Long lines waiting outside between 0:30 and 2:00 am. So either go very early or wait till after 2:00 am.Written October 15, 2018
- Besides paying to enter, you have to pay to go to The toillete too!!!
I want on a Friday, that should start at 11 pm, but The reception girl said there was nobody inside só we should go to another bar or party (I believe she did that to many people...). We returned at around 1 and there were few people inside. The bar clased really early and only The VIP bar was opened. At 4 they asked us to leave... meaning that the party is not until 5!!Written September 23, 2019
- My twin brother Stephen and I dropped by O'Reillys Nua after O'Reilly's Irish Pub shut for the night,we had drinks and got a table outside were we chilled out with our beers while watching the world rush by down Boulevard Anspach.
The bar itself is ok,it's nothing special ,a sort of karaoke/ disco bar ,used to be better a couple of years ago ,interior is rather plain and uninspiring,a long serving bar ,eclectic wall art but lots of seating both inside and outside .
We enjoyed our beers sat outside on a really hot night ,beer was good but would I rush back ,no,if in the area and passing I might drop in but would not go out my way to visit here,it's easy to locate along Boulevard Anspach and open till early hours of the morning.Written June 1, 2022
- Thhe Entrance cists 10€ and you get a Jeton in return that's worth 5€ in drinks. The room is dark but cozy, even crowded it's not overwhelming at all. Drag queens and drag kings did a couple performances. They played many french bops. I recommend.Written August 18, 2022
- Do not go here! Very unsafe, aggressive people and outrageously expensive! The music is not good and you have to pay for everything, only breathing is free although you’ll breathe in someone else’s sweat because they let the club get packed so tightly you can’t even move. One of the worst clubbing experiences in my life…Written April 2, 2023
- Christmas is coming, the festive thermometer is raising. After having wrapped presents for the children and had a cosy homey dinner, we smiled to each other and we remembered that we are still a fun loving complice couple. We decided that one hour of dance will make us a great good and give the chance to reconnect. We dressed nicely we joked all the way, we arrived...at 23.35
The place is impressive in its way, sparkling golden walls, mirrors, blue lights, round bars, two level dancing floors, etc
Everything was promising a nice night. About 20 young people were still preparing the place in an uncertain choreography as everything seemed ordered. We were told to wait on the seats outside because is not yet ready (although the programme was supposed to start at 11).
The background music was just appalling with a repetitive bashing rhythm and words you would not dare to repeat with loud voice. We kindly asked the DJ for a latino slow while waiting for the var to fill in. He said « yes, yes, but not now, I have to arrange things »...The dancing floor remained empty, the staff continued to chit chat among themselves without asking how they could make our evening pleasant. Full light were on , buckets were being brought in or removed, cables pulled, everything seemed industrious but not what one would expect from a Saturday night disco. At 1am we moved to another bar-disco leaving the place rather bitter.... what a pity....Written December 15, 2019
- Terrible experience, the staff they were sooo mean, There was no more than 100 person they couldn't even mange them to go in , yes also very bad music mix between rave , 90's and some Tecno with car crushing noises hehe ! Sorry for this review but maybe it could be a wake up call to better yourself up , you have an amazing place that you can have amazing nights there!Written May 2, 2023
- Extortionate entry free and you still have to pay to put your coat in and use the toilets. Drinks selection is very limited and very over priced. Staff are not the friendliest, but maybe that’s intentional to make you feel privileged to be there.
The music was ok, but a lot weren’t really ones you could dance to. It’s very much a club you go to pose and it is evident as soon as you walk in. The crowd seemed very young. You’re allowed to smoke inside. Not nice for the non smokers, as you then come out smelling like an ash tray.
Go there if you want cute social media pics and videos, but if you want a good all round night, go somewhere else.Written January 1, 2023