City Tours • Bar, Club & Pub Tours
What travelers are saying
- Adrien was an amazing guide for the 3-hour Brussels walking tour. He was very knowledgeable about the history and urban legends, and he was able to clearly articulate information in an interesting way. We saw so much around the city. Adrienne was also able to provide recommendations for food.Written November 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tried the beer and chocolate tasting/pairing, and it was absolutely perfect! Jose was professional, smart and funny. Knew everything about the products and could answer every question. Definitely a must-do for all tourists in Brussels.Written August 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had Fraser for our guide. We had him previously for a city walking tour so we already knew we'd enjoy this tour as he's quite funny, entertaining and knowledgeable. Starting off at Scott's Bar and ending up in the Delirium Pub, we tried various Belgian beers while Fraser explained the differences, gave historical context and just generally lots of great beer info. This is a great tour for beer enthusiasts and people that are just generally interested in Belgian beers.Written December 5, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tour was amazing and Aylin and Dan were very attentive and informative. We enjoyed seeing the production process for the beer and the spirits and most of all the tastings! :) Highly recommended!Written October 16, 2023
- Lovely tour with our friendly and enthusiastic guide Paquita. The tour was really fun, people also mingled with each other and Paquita provided a lot interesting information. What would actually be nice would be for the organization to have an agreement with the bars so you can also have a more proper look also at the places you do not stay for a drink. At a certain point we got doubts whether we will actually find two bars/cafes to sit as there had not been reservations made. But everything turned out fine in the end and we got to sit in an amazing place with art nouveau influences and one in art deco style.Written November 16, 2015
- Dropped into this bar as my twin brother Stephen and I were pub and bar hopping around this part of Brussels ,the Sainte Catherine District ,we
decided to sit outside this bar were a very pleasant member of staff took our order of a white wine each,these were served iced cold and sparkling ,we just kicked back and took in the great bar we were in and the great location namely Quai Au Bous A Bruler.
I loved the look of this bar ,interior is cool ,an eye catching serving bar,great decor and furnishings and lots of seating options both inside and outside looking out onto what was once the dock area of Brussels.
The wine served here was really good,iced cold,sparkling and dry ,on a really hot afternoon it was so good chugging on a cold wine in such a great location ,it was a nice change from my usual drink namely beer.
We really enjoyed our wines sat out here before we moved on and for a first time visit to here we were totally impressed.
La Maquis is easy to locate along Quai Au Bous A Bruler ,an area teeming with pubs,bars and restaurants.
Opening hours are;
Monday to Sunday ,open from 4pm till late.
Well worth checking out if you're in the area.Written June 3, 2022
- Wonderful tour with colleagues to discover Brussels! I recommend it , we discoverd some nice places we didn’t Know and I come from Brussels. ;)Written June 12, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels
- These are the best places for couples seeking bar, club & pub tours in Brussels:See more bar, club & pub tours for couples in Brussels on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking bar, club & pub tours in Brussels:See more bar, club & pub tours for groups in Brussels on Tripadvisor