Bars & Clubs • Breweries
Showing results 1-30 of 141
What travelers are saying
- We had a great experience at this spot! The service was outstanding. The lovely seating area outside has views of MannekenPis. There is a really eccentric and cool interior of the bar. The snacks were nice too. The beer was sublime and the vibe was truly special!Written November 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lot of beers are available here, including some gluten free. This is among the places it's popular to stop at and if you're just looking for beer they have plenty at a good price. The ambiance and facilities are not 5 star which is fine for this kind of place, but if you're looking to grab a peaceful beer you may want to look elsewhere.
We found a bit of a line anytime we wanted to order so that wasn't the best experience but the staff were trying hard and friendly.Written November 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Down an alleyway - though well signposted - off a main pedestrian street. Nice courtyard to drink and take a few minutes of respite.Written May 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I think this is a not to be missed Belgian institution. If you’re interested in beer, or just people watching then it’s worth popping in for a drink. It can be busy, but the service is very slick and the tables turnover quickly.Written December 17, 2022
- Super place in Brussels, a real italian masterpiece. Customer feels to live in Italy. A lovely and authentic Italian food brings you everywhere, the atmosphere helps you to smile, conversate and enjoy your dinner. Thanks a lot to the whole staff for this wonderful and great job. I loved the experience.Written October 25, 2023
- Absolutely loved it!!! Great selection of music. Very cool tech! Easy to order and select music choices. Definitely going back when next in Brussels!!!Written August 27, 2023
- Cool, modern vibe. I was literally the first one in the door at 5pm, but the staff was welcoming. I don’t drink cocktails, but I did enjoy a Delirium Tremens beer. Their cocktail menu was extensive and they looked beautiful and fun! If you like cocktails, I’d definitely swing by!!Written November 4, 2023
- Good service, creative cocktails. Definitely make a reservation if you are planning on visiting during typical busy hours. Bring cash, which is preferred over plastic.Written September 24, 2023
- Best cocktail in town… just perfect.! my dream.. Plantation 😍😍
Nice choice for Mocktails…
See you next time.!Written May 7, 2023
- I love an Irish pub so we stopped in after a day of touristing. They do have some Irish favorites like Magners but only in the bottle so it's a bit of a Irish pub-light. However, the food is good and the beers and ciders they do have are perfectly fine, and of course they have Guinness.
The order at the bar system is a little rough here, the service is a little slow and not really due to the bartenders being bad. It just takes a while to order food and multiple drinks, especially coffee drinks and if the line gets bigger than a handful, it can be slow. The staff weren't the friendliest I've ever spoken to but they were efficient and did their jobs so not a complaint.
They have wifi which even today is a nice to have for saving on international roaming data if you're traveling from abroad.Written November 20, 2023
- Watched the world cup there with friends. Great atmosphere, fair prices and friendly staff. Definitely a great spot for any games to watch.Written December 29, 2022
- Great place for people that like to dance, but hate that fake, lousy club vibe.
When I went, it was a bit crowded and I wasn't really sure if everyone was actually above 18 years of age, but well, there are better things to be worried about.
The prices are pretty good. Cheaper than Amsterdam, London and Paris, bit more expensive than Berlin, Barcelona and Milan.
A good middle ground, and worth paying for, since the atmosphere was really good.Written January 26, 2022
- Good upcoming cocktail bar with delightful bites. As a speakeasy afficionado, I give good reviews for this place. Had a couple of drinks and the tapas plate (I dislike hummus but couldn't stop eating theirs). Definitely a must go to place. TT and IG coming soon @explorewithdriaWritten April 30, 2023
- Wanted somewhere to sit and relax for a while and this was just perfect. Great spot and lovely to sit outside and enjoy a few beers, watching the world go by.
Went for the six beers for €20 and they were thoroughly enjoyable! Hit the spot!Written July 25, 2023
- We’ve been coming to this ‘down the ally’ pub for ages... and it’s undergone a metamorphosis. Gone is the quiet drink in the traditional surroundings... now the bar is packed and playing music.... it’s not an unpleasant change... but it’s certainly different from the traditional bar.Written February 22, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels