What travelers are saying
- I went in here to have a simple lunch with my mother. There is a limited choice of food but the choice available is simple and cheap.
I had a sandwich with chicken and curry which was tasty, my mother had the sandwich with ham.
It's a nice place a little separated from the store, a lot like marks and spencers in London.Written May 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Think Lidl on speed- slightly better but still an odd experience. Huge warehouse with a few smaller shops on the side- post office, chemist, perfume shop. Good barbers - hairdressers. (ask for Jessie - sweet Syrian girl- good cutter too!) rest of place is average- but good selection of beers and wines. Cheaper than U.K. Other things e.g. Bog roll pricey for area. Nice cheese selection!Written November 27, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great clothes, big reduction! Overall good price - quality.
You can find lot of brands, men, women, kids, shoes and interiorWritten November 6, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love the wellcom of Jérôme Grimonpon.
Try a chocolate paste on a fresh bread or a black chocolate bar.
When you enter this shop the smel is surprime.
Thus is the paradise of chocolateWritten August 16, 2022
- I travel often and did not have a chance to visit the London Oxford M&S, my normal shopping store. I was pleased to understand that the store in Brussels was reopened,but after my experience today they should have left it closed. I purchased two packages of underwear in a section that was poorly maintained with sizes missing and stock mis placed. I was in a hurry so couldn't look for my size sufficiently yesterday and when I came back today to return them, and purchase more the clerk said I could not return them because they had been opened. I did not open them, they were poorly maintained on the self and the package was not in tact. It never donned on me that I would be accused of mishandling a 9.95 Euro pack of underwear. I left the package and refund there....I am finished with M&S. M&S Corporate should look again at the damage this store is doing to its reputation. I will tell many of my experience and that will certainly exceed the loss of 9.95 Euros I left on the counter. Customers should not be treated this way.Written October 14, 2016
- After buying a product at Media Markt the sales rep told me I could save money by switching electricity supplier to Total Energies. Well I did as suggested and my next two monthly bill was over double what it was before. I will be switching back to Iberdola. Thanks very much Media MarktWritten March 30, 2023