Speciality & Gift Shops
Showing results 1-30 of 169
What travelers are saying
- The best place in Brussels if you’re looking for the best Chocolat, The cacao is pure and delicious, they have all kind of chocolats, the best dark chocolat that I ever tried, and the most important, the owner and the attendants are very nice and attentive, thank you for everything Adem!
We highly recommend Planet chocolat, you will have the best experience and also the best chocolat.Written October 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Simply the best chocolates of Brussels! Absolutely deserves all the rave reviews. Highly recommend this spot! Super super superWritten November 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We simply loved the chocolates here. The rating of best is truly well deserved. I highly recommend a visit to this spot for your chocolate requirements/ craving!Written November 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great clothes, big reduction! Overall good price - quality.
You can find lot of brands, men, women, kids, shoes and interiorWritten November 6, 2020
- Normally we tend to avoid shopping malls and never visit them on our travels unless they convey a sense of the local culture or are particularly interesting from an architectural point of view. That is not the case of the recently refurbished City 2 mall in Brussels. But sometimes we just need a convenient place like City 2 to snatch up clothes, toys, books (FNAC), a mobile phone or the right disposable vacuum bags (at Van den Borre or Handyman). With restaurants still closed due to Covid-19 the food court downstairs offers a good choice of takeaway food. Public transportation is just around the corner.
Why a TA contributor's recent rant (in French) against a particular shop assistant at a particular shop (FNAC) would be accepted as a ‘review’ of the whole City 2 shopping mall is a mystery to us.Written March 8, 2021
- You'll remember this chocolate long after you've returned home, it's that good. Stopped at a few different leading chocolate shops and Elisabeth Chocolate was a standout. I'm coveting the rest of the box for myself... My family can have the chocolate from the other shops. 😘Written December 1, 2023
- Love the wellcom of Jérôme Grimonpon.
Try a chocolate paste on a fresh bread or a black chocolate bar.
When you enter this shop the smel is surprime.
Thus is the paradise of chocolateWritten August 16, 2022
- Delicious and decadent chocolates! We discovered this independent chocolate shop while on a guided tour. We were so happy to discover this little gem of a store. We went back to purchase chocolates to take home. Try the lemon chocolates!Written June 19, 2023
- We experienced some of the best chocolates here and were fortunate enough to meet the chocolatier himself who was very nice.
Awesome selection and quite delicious.Written April 18, 2023
- This is a favorite and recommended to us by our private chocolate tour guide.
We enjoyed each piece we purchased and even got some extras for the trip home. It is quite delicious.Written April 18, 2023
- Maison Dandoy is a Speculoos cookie specialist with a history that dates back to 1829. They have a handful of branches around Brussels including this place along Rue au Beurre near Grand Palace. Opening hours are 10am to 7pm daily.
We stopped by during a recent visit to Brussels and picked up a bag of speculoos biscuits to enjoy in our hotel room. Enjoyed the plain, covered with dark chocolate and the pain d'amandes as well. These were all good to have with a cup of coffee back in our home.
Have enjoyed Dandoy purchases during the past couple trips through Brussels. Will very likely stop here again during future visits to the city to enjoy their speculoos biscuits.Written March 2, 2023
- Great shop, awesome exhibitions.
Lovely cameras and good assortiment of 35mm and 120 film
THE place to go if you love analog photography.Written June 9, 2019
- Very good!
My favorite is chochlad creme without suger! I buy them always when i visit Brussels. Very good quality.Written July 27, 2023
- Of all the chocolate shop chains in Brussels La Belgique Gourmande must be the best, the only one whose interiors resemble a set from 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory'. I visited the shop in Rue de la Colline, just off the Grand Place, during the evening after dinner (the shop is open until 11pm). There were piles and piles of chocolate in baskets, chocolate sheets on counters, beautiful chocolate tin boxes shaped like houses, and an eye-watering selection of gourmet chocolates that you could buy individually by mixing and matching according to fancy. I had half-dozen dark and white chocolates filled with coffee, champagne, almond, coconut and other delights. And I can vouch for the fact that the quality of chocolate sold in Belgium is far higher than in many other countries. For one, they tasted richer and homemade.
The staff were very friendly, asking if I needed anything as soon as I started browsing, but not pushy, and the prices were fair considering the food quality. I would definitively recommend the place to experience real Belgian chocolate if you are either in Brussels--where there are five shops--or Bruges--where there are three.Written January 21, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels