Food & Drink
What travelers are saying
- Lambic and guese beers are the best and this is nirvana for lovers of such. The self guided tour is cool but the 3 tasters are even better. Full pours also available. You don't have to take the tour in order to visit the bar. Great stop before your train departs, not far from the station.Written September 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great experience at this spot! The service was outstanding. The lovely seating area outside has views of MannekenPis. There is a really eccentric and cool interior of the bar. The snacks were nice too. The beer was sublime and the vibe was truly special!Written November 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This beer bar pleasantly surprised us with its good selection of beers on tap.
We had the chance to try several of their offerings and found each one to be enjoyable in its own right.
In addition to the beer, we also savored their Pizza Slice, which provided a satisfying and decent bite to complement our drinks.
Undoubtedly, this is a good place to spend your evening, especially if you are eager to explore a variety of beers.
The ambiance and atmosphere create a comfortable setting to unwind and savor the diverse flavors available.Written July 7, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I can't think of a more unique way to experience Belgium than by making one of the things its famous for, beer! Christophe provided us with several brewing and tasting experiences in and out of Brussels and we chose to brew in Namur with JC.After a beautiful drive to their brewing place, we learned a lot about different types of beers AND got to make Belgian stout. The fact that we get bottles after the beer finishes fermenting is a fantastic reminder of our visit that we can enjoy with family and friends! Be patient with the email communication, as they are so busy (and with good reason!) it takes them awhile to get back, but they will :-)Written November 24, 2017
- My twin brother Stephen and I had just done a self guided tour of the world famous Cantillon Brewery ,had a great time there as always and sampled three of their delicious gueuze beers ,we then decided to drop into this micro brewery a couple of minutes walk away from Cantillon Brewery ,this is a great micro brewery that's always a joy to visit.
I love the look of this micro brewery ,interior is superb,it's rustic which I love ,eclectic decor and furnishings ,lots of seating options ,there's also a section were the beers are brewed which looks cool ,love the look of this brewing area ,it's just a smashing place to visit .
We were here on a really hot Friday afternoon ,this place was just starting to get busy ,we ordered a paddle of four beers each from their taster set ,at €8 a paddle great value for money , we just kicked back,chilled out and took in the great micro brewery we were in.
The beers produced here are superb ,I enjoyed the four beers on offer but my favourites was the ipa style beer and the pale ale style beer ,it was just so good being in such a lovely beer destination enjoying quality brews, I know the Anderlecht District is not everyone's cup of tea but it's an interesting beer destination in my opinion ,besides the Cantillon Brewery and this micro brewery there's also Place De L'Aviation ,a little square that has 3 really good beer pubs on and all these three beer destinations all within a five minute walk of each other.
We really enjoyed our beers in here before we moved on and as on every other visit to L'Ermitage Nanobrasserie we had a great beer experience .
L'Ermitage Nanobrasserie is easy to locate down Rue Lambert Crickx .
Open to the public Friday & Saturday,2pm till 10pm.
Well worth checking out if you're in the Anderlecht District.
Written June 18, 2022
- Visiting Brasserie Surrealiste was a delightful experience! together with the visit there was a diverse beer tasting, from refreshing lagers to bold ales, it made for a nice discovery of their current roster. The inviting ambiance and friendly staff, made it a standout visit. For a quick yet flavorful journey into craft brewing, Brasserie Surrealiste is highly recommended!
Cheers!Written November 16, 2023
- Amongst the newer generation of Belgian brewers… this is a solid brewery about a 20-min walk from Gare du Nord. Metro stop nearby too, Google it.
Great selection of beers, reasonably priced, and a nice outdoor seating area. Look she feel is a hybrid of a Belgian brasserie and an American craft brewery.
Solid brewing chops here.Written September 9, 2021
- Beerstorming is a very brilliant place to wisit if you have time. And try the tasting they give so good information about beers an so much more Oliver thank you for a great time and my grawler made it in one piece to iceland.
Love and respectWritten April 24, 2018
- We emailed the owner of this brewery in advance to book a time for a tour. The brewery isn't very large, so the tour doesn't take long, but it's very informative and the owner is very friendly (speaks English, French, Flemish) and proud of his brews. 6 Euros for the tour, includes your choice of beer at the end, and there's a small selection of products to purchase on-site as well. We had our kids with us, and they were mildly interested.Written August 16, 2012
- Tour was amazing and Aylin and Dan were very attentive and informative. We enjoyed seeing the production process for the beer and the spirits and most of all the tastings! :) Highly recommended!Written October 16, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels
- These experiences are best for breweries in Brussels:
- Hungry Mary's Famous Beer and Chocolate Tour in Brussels
- Brussels Pub Crawl - Nightlife & Party Experience
- Brussels Walking and Tasting Tour
- Brussels Discovery Tour: Belgian food, chocolate, waffles, beer, sightseeing
- Belgian Beer Tasting in Brussels
- These are the best places for couples seeking breweries in Brussels:See more breweries for couples in Brussels on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly breweries in Brussels:See more budget-friendly breweries in Brussels on Tripadvisor