Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travelers are saying
- Fantastic couple of hours learning all about waffles, and then making & eating them! Lovely instructor (Vlada? Apologies if that's not correct) took her time to explain and demonstrate everything to the class and then the fun begins! Mixing all the ingredients, into the waffle iron and then cover them in a great choice of toppings. Delicious! Great fun for all the family. Thoroughly recommended.Written February 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We attended the workshop on a Sunday morning and had Miranda leading the workshop. She did an excellent job, was very informative, positive, and helpful. We came out of the workshop with lots of chocolate knowledge, and a box of mendiants and praline chocolates that turned out way better than we expected!
I have a severe nut allergy and this was accommodated by Miranda with the utmost care! I was given alternative filling options for my chocolates and my friend and I worked at a separate station using separate tools from the others that were using nuts.Written November 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great time, thank you very much! The host is very good and the chocolate is delicious . Would recommendWritten March 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We attended a talk about chocolate-making and then made our own chocolate. We received a warm welcome from Max and he gave a very interesting presentation, making sure that everyone in our group enjoyed it and catering for a variety of ages. We then had the opportunity to make our own chocolates. It was great fun and we would recommend it to anyone!Written August 31, 2022
- I followed the level 1 course and I have to say I can't wait to start level 2.
The staff is very friendly and competent, the approach is a good balance of theory and practice.
If you are looking for a place to learn the basics of cabinet making in a few hours in a good ambiance : go to Atelier365Written June 17, 2018
- This gallery has a ton of charm and a beautiful exhibition going on.
It also has great potential in regards of private events or even dinners in a unique setting.
The gallery founders also offer corporate workshops which are worth exploring.Written October 12, 2023
- Cathy is very animated and passionate about chocolate! It was so much fun to learn how to make truffles. The walking tour after is enlightening because Cathy knows these chocolatiers personally and enjoys their art so much that she makes this tour a lot of fun. I learned that tempering is the secret to good truffles! Got to talk to Cathy to understand tempering! Highly recommended!Written September 30, 2023
- Workshop was great and the woman was knowledgeable and lovely! We tempered chocolate to make Mendiants, pralines and hot chocolate! We learnt a lot about chocolate and had fun doing it 😊Written September 4, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels
- These experiences are best for classes & workshops in Brussels:
- 2.5h Belgian Chocolate Workshop in Brussels
- Belgian Chocolate Making Class and Tasting in Brussels
- Brussels Waffle Workshop
- Beer Tasting Experience in Brussels
- Cultural Drinking Experience in Brussels
- These are the best places for kid-friendly classes & workshops in Brussels:See more classes & workshops for kids in Brussels on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking classes & workshops in Brussels:See more classes & workshops for couples in Brussels on Tripadvisor