Scuba & Snorkelling
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- This is a swimming pool, used to be the deepest for a long time. As such, there is not a lot to see, but they have tried to make that up with two artificial caves and plateaux at different levels. Water is crystal clear, warm, equipment is in excellent state, infrastructure (showers, etc) as well.Written November 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a blast with Matthieu, Kader and Charlotte learning the basics :)
We did the first initiation class. We started off with a bit of theory on safety, equipment, wind direction and orientation. Very interactive, practical, fun and easy going :)
Then onto actual use of the equipment, swimming while flying the kite and .. finishing off with a few drinks with Matt and his crew to relax :)
The team is clearly passionate about kitesurfing and teaching. It’s all about learning and having fun.
Price is quite good and we did the practical part in small groups (2 x 2 people) so ample opportunity to learn a lot and receive sufficient attention from the team !
Thanks guys, we can’t wait for next weekend !!Written August 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cities and their water places have special links. At first sight you might not be aware of the importance of the river and channels for the city of Brussels, but without Brussels probably would not have become the capital of this country. Enjoy the at first sight hidden links of Brussels with its water with the boat tours organized by this company: your kids will enjoy and the kid in you as well! Fun and relaxing moment, you can drink and eat on the boat whilst listening to your guide and enjoying the boat trip.i recommend for tourists with kids; being from Brussels, I used the service several times for after work activities, team building exercises as you can rent a boat for a selected group only.Written August 23, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Already good reason to go and see the large only 2 point suspended roof! They do their most friendly best but remain old school with many rules. Popular all week with many swimmers. Pity there's no fast lane. Slow and fast make it uncomfortable for all in a single lane. Not real much fun for small children. I still come back.Written October 13, 2017
- Unfort i hadnt read the previous reviewer who submitted their review while I was in Brussels.
Its cheap, €4 an adult, €3 for child 3-12, for 45 minutes.
Ramp into cruise but one needs to fold up buggys. My youngest asleep in her buggy and I was allowed abroad without having to wake her and a spot found for her out of the way, so I was grateful for that.
Nice to be out on the water but view is nothing like Iv experience elsewhere. However few examples of wildlife (dead and alive) in the filthy water.
Also live commentary is not in English and to get a folder to read is a real downer, of course all this happens after you'v paid.
Cruise is located at Brussels Beach, using the Metro Yser. Brussels beach is a great set up, we walk though it and enjoyed our time there.Written July 28, 2012