Game & Entertainment Centers
102 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 102
What travelers are saying
- We had a team building and the experience was amazing. The whole team really enjoyed and we had tons of fun. Thank you to the Woodcutter team for being so nice attentive and fun.Written November 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The room we chose was the School of Wizardry, it was an excellent one! Also, Matias working at Enygma was very helpful and made the experience even better!Written December 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been two times - the first with a group of friends and the second with my office colleagues for a 'teambuilding' activity. I had a lot of fun on both occasions and found that the time flew by. The staff are extremely friendly and make you feel at home right away.Written May 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The experience was amazing especially when we were close to getting out and got caught and locked back up again🤣Written October 21, 2023
- Four people with a 12 year old and a 15 year old. We did the Space Alert one chosen by the 12 year old. It was our first time. Our games mistress (didn’t get her name - but she was young with lovely face, black hair and glasses) really explained the rules and expectations well, with smiles and tons of enthusiasm, even though we were probably one of the last customers of the day. I didn’t expect to have such fun! It was absolutely amazing. The 2 adults left the 2 kids to do most of the puzzles as that’s who we were here for. It was the right amount of challenging and we escaped with 9 minutes to go. What an experience! We definitely would do this again on holiday. Thank you Escape Prod for a great time!Written November 8, 2022
- The game room was amazing..in the beginning it’s a bit confusing but after solving a lot of puzzles you will relate to the game..thanks to Mj who was there to explain everything..Written November 9, 2019
- Definetly can recommend Escape Rush Tokyo Lab
The room hes a love in detail in it and very inovatove puzzles. There are no locks and everything is made through high tech mechanisms.
Its not only the love if detail which made the room good but also the humorous Situation which break the seriousnes of the room in a really good way
Martin our Operator did a really good job of giving help when needed and was also really really friendly and acommodatingWritten September 22, 2023
- Had an opportunity to play two games and really enjoyed the experience. Two of our group played VR for the first time and were really impressed by the experience. They loved it.....Written August 21, 2020
- We were in three (kids and an adult): very entertaining activity sharing manual and intellectual challenges into the mannekenpis escape room. Such a pity they only one room is available for young children: mine would be crazy to discover any new ones now.Written September 30, 2023
- This small sloping park is located between the Marolles and Saint Gilles. It is divided into two parts by the sole surviving city gate of Brussels, the Halle Gate. A few canons remind of the military past of the area. An intriguing work of art is a menhir-like sculpture in pink granite from Brittany by Spanish sculptor Manolo Paz. It’s entitled ‘Pilgrim’ (1999) and refers to the pilgrim route to St Jacques de Compostela (Spain), which passed through Brussels. The park has been completely refurbished some years ago and surveillance has been improved. During the day it’s a pleasant enough place for a picnic on the lawns or on one of the benches. There is an enclosed playground in the form of a medieval castle. The park offers splendid views on the Halle Gate. However, we avoid it after dark. It attracts a marginal population of people with alcohol or drugs problems and, especially in summer, homeless people sleeping rough.Written April 17, 2018
- The Viage is famous for being a mega casino in the city centre and main shopping area , but its worth noting there is a relatively nice small mall at the Viage with mots famous retail brands available. The mall is ideal for shopping especially during cold days being an indoor mall. Overall recommendedWritten March 11, 2020
- Pretty beautiful small garden with nice small lake. Peaceful environment just out of the business streets.Written December 2, 2019
- Was a really nice experience, something different from what we are used to see in Brussels. We had a lot of fun and the missions were interesting requiring to work as a team and reach to accomplish the tasked. The AI that was giving instruction in the rooms the voice can be a bit louder so we can hear the instructions. Everything else was perfect, the people working there were really friendly and we had a lot of fun. Recommended for families and friends or team buildings.Written June 24, 2021
- this is a state of art football complex. it is well equiped with all the latest gadgets. it is a fun day out for kids and adults to enjoy football.Written December 14, 2018
- My daughter and three of her friends (all 13-14 years old) did The Cunningham Affair on their own and had a fantastic time! They said it was kinda scary & full of surprises but really really fun. The welcome was very warm and easy-going and the staff was super friendly. (I got the impression that they had a lot of fun with the shrieking, laughing girls!) All the explanations and guiding was in English so the girls felt very well taken care of (not all of them speak French). The venue is easy to find and is close to Grand Place and Gare Centrale. So I was able to just drop them off and go off on my own for a stroll through the antique and second hand shops in the Marolles. I would definitely recommend this for teens and adults -- if they can take it :-)Written April 6, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in Brussels:See more hidden gem fun & games in Brussels on Tripadvisor