Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travelers are saying
- We had a team building and the experience was amazing. The whole team really enjoyed and we had tons of fun. Thank you to the Woodcutter team for being so nice attentive and fun.Written November 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been two times - the first with a group of friends and the second with my office colleagues for a 'teambuilding' activity. I had a lot of fun on both occasions and found that the time flew by. The staff are extremely friendly and make you feel at home right away.Written May 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an opportunity to play two games and really enjoyed the experience. Two of our group played VR for the first time and were really impressed by the experience. They loved it.....Written August 21, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was a really nice experience, something different from what we are used to see in Brussels. We had a lot of fun and the missions were interesting requiring to work as a team and reach to accomplish the tasked. The AI that was giving instruction in the rooms the voice can be a bit louder so we can hear the instructions. Everything else was perfect, the people working there were really friendly and we had a lot of fun. Recommended for families and friends or team buildings.Written June 24, 2021
- This place is definitely a great place in Brussels to entertain your kids with a low budget. The people there are truly passionate about their little trains and very nice and helpful. We had a great time with our little boy even though he is only 18months. Cost is super low, like 2€ for a little tour. Worth doing it @ least once. There is also a nice "buvette" to have a beer after. Watch out only cash accepted.Written July 23, 2018
- Great time! Great game! Great people!
Go for a fun night
We did the general quizz + a blind test!
Thank you for the warm welcome and all the laughs!Written December 7, 2023
- The best place to go for a fun night with friends. Axe throwing is extremely fun and you can bring your own beer!!Written November 29, 2019
- Friendly staff, not too crowded, nice music and good drinks
Accessible and affordable.
Come here if you want to chill!Written June 23, 2022
- Laser game is fun to play in large group. The game duration is only 15 minutes, but it is thrilling to play in dark house and aiming at opponent batch. It is too tiring as well. I definitely recommend this place.Written July 2, 2019
- Absolutely loved it! The staff were so friendly, particularly Ines!! She was so lovely and helpful and really made our experience a 5 star experience, loved it so much that we’re going again tomorrow !Written September 29, 2023
- Went to the karting with 20 people from work, nice experience, we had 10 karts for 1 hours, exciting trilling speed on the track, safe and well cleaned place.
Ideal for teambuilding.Written October 14, 2015
- Very good skating rink. Nice prices. However, there skates are comfortable so bring your own. I went with my friends for 4 hours for the Halloween circus skating. It was awesome besides the skates which hurt my feet and my friends’ feet.Written November 2, 2019
- Amazing experience for my kids - they totally loved it. Teenage son played a VR version of a first-person zombie shooter. 7yr-old played an astronaut simulation and a more kid-friendly shooter. Then together they played a Skyrim-type wizards and orcs kind of game. Many more games were also available - a variety of kid-friendly and more 'grown-up' games.
The technician guy was very helpful and the kids soon got the hang of the gear. Based on their response to the experience, I would totally recommend this place. I thought the price - 30 Euro each for 1hr - was good. (The nearest VR place to me in the UK charges £40/hr)Written October 16, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels
- These are the best places for budget-friendly game & entertainment centers in Brussels:See more budget-friendly game & entertainment centers in Brussels on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for game & entertainment centers in Brussels:See more game & entertainment centers for adrenaline seekers in Brussels on Tripadvisor