Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- A nice old-style little cinema with a good choice of films located in the Galerie du Centre. This glass and concrete shopping gallery, designed in the early 1950s by architect Jean-Florian Collin, is certainly worth a look. It is a pity only that it is almost exclusively filled up with nail salons that regularly attract police attention because of suspicions of human trafficking and failure to abide by health and safety rules.Written August 31, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service. Loud Dolby surround. A bit too loud. Beautiful hallways. The atmosphere of a true professional. How wonderfully located as well!Written May 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Now I know where the Trafford Centre ripped off. This place is so beautiful and full of the best kind of shops (chocolate ones) I just will never have enough money or time when I visit.
One end is Grand Place and the other is a couple of ver decent restaurants. Half way along, a side street is full (to bursting) with all the touristy seafood (modules marinare) restaurants
I share, we must have been about six times in two days. I love it.Written May 29, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was super surprised that we had to pay to use the restrooms? And we had to move from the top floor where the saloon was, to the bottom floor to use the restroom. This is not really normal at a cinema.
There were not a lot of options in the snack store, and there were no cup holders in the seats. However, it was clean, and the staff was okay.Written November 22, 2022
- Entrance to the cinema, on busy moments, is awkward. Bought a ticket from a machine and then had to join a long queue and wait until the ticket check station opened, as it closes between sessions. Normally one would expect to have to wait in the reception area, but we had to wait in the lobby for about 15 minutes. After passing through the ticket checkpoint, we had to join another line after self service food court, waiting to pay at the cashdesk. Shoddy logistics. There was a break half way into the movie. Sad, because it really broke the momentum. Not the best session I've had in a movie theatre. Dirty toilets with awkward access.Written January 15, 2020
- Theater 13 is one of the worst modern movie theaters I've been in. The theater is extremely small (around 70 people) and a screen to match. That is definitely not the screen size you would expect in a modern theater (maybe 1/3 of the normal movie screens). The placement of the screen and the poor chairs which are much too low to the ground but with a normal back angle (instead of a steeper angle allowing you to sink in) gave me a back and neck pain and it was the same for my girlfriend.
I felt ripped off! That is definitely not worth 11 EUR. Beware as this is not advertised at all so people do not know what to expect. Avoid at all costs screenings in theater 13 if you want to enjoy a modern movie experience!Written November 3, 2018