Architectural Buildings • Convention Centers
What travelers are saying
- This place was just up the road from the hotel so I stumbled on it as I was walking up Rue di Royale. Has a great cafe just check opening times.They speak good English too! The garden are beautiful and fountain is working. Lots of interesting larger than life statues children will love.Written January 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you so much for the friendly welcoming. For showing me places to go in Brussels and for letting me leave my backpack there. If you’re a youth or actually anyone who wants some tips or just want to borrow the WiFi or leave the backpack this is the place! One minute from the central station!Written September 23, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Prompt Service. My only problem is that the books for children weren’t the whole collection but other than that it was pleasantWritten May 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brussels Expo is an Iconic Art Deco building facing the Atomium.
It is worth checking out after the Atomium.Written October 25, 2021
- We discovered this from an card posted at our hotel. So glad we did. This was a fun interactive exhibit that shares info on the benefits and mission of the EU. As an American, I knew very little about the EU. Came away from this far more knowledgeable.Written June 2, 2023
- This is a very nice historic building used as conference facilities, it has an upstairs balcony area a main floor hall and a basement / lower level style area for receptions. The main floor is lovely design, obviously lots of books align the shelves. The architecture of the building inside is quite lovely. it makes a great conference facility, interesting, but well lit and with good sound.Written March 21, 2019
- I am a fan of illuminated manuscripts, so this was a must-visit place for me when in Brussels. The presentation is well done, though it seemed as though it was geared maybe toward school groups rather than individual adults. Luckily, we were there was only 1 group was present, so we had much of the museum all to ourselves. It took us about 2 hours to go through everything.Written December 31, 2022
- I rented one of their lovely rooms to host a training event and everything went really smoothly. The facilities and room were great and all the staff were really friendly and helpful. Great organisation on their part.Written April 10, 2016
- There's the big " I " in front drawing your interest, but next to it there's also a sign saying " Police ". Kinda unusual to have police next to tourist info, but you learn something new everyday.
Staff was friendly, spoke good english and gave adequate info. However, it;s a bit cramped spacewise, and not much brochures. Note W/C is not free, which is understandable as it's in the most touristy place in town so the cleaning crew would have their hands full if it was free.Written August 26, 2015
- Quality of food is excellent, there is Michelin signs of 2017 & 2018 outside. Menu is classical French dishes mainly focused on Meat with one or two fish options. The quality of food is superb! Sometimes it is the Chef who serves you, & charmingly adds: prepared with love! Place is very popular...with locals, & mainly with men(!?!?)
Well, the quality of food & elegance of The Chef charmed us to want to go back, for sure!
Thank you!Written February 8, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Brussels
- These are the best places for budget-friendly traveler resources in Brussels:See more budget-friendly traveler resources in Brussels on Tripadvisor