What travelers are saying
- Wonderful experience. Right here in the city center of Brussels!
I have personally been there a few times and every experience has been different. The first time I went there I was honestly a bit afraid of the idea of being in a sealed bubble for an hour. But that went easily away as I discovered that I was in every single moment fully in control of the experience. As a client you have the choice to leave the bubble open or close it at any time you feel like it. With a huge handle right above your head. The bubbles have two large buttons inside. One for the light switch and the other as alarm in case you need someone of the staff. Floating there in this massive bubble in water is just indescribable. You are totally disconnected from your normal senses of sound and vision. I truly recommend to easily take your time to get comfortable while doing the experience. To really get familiar with the device. And try to go all the way. Lid closed and lights off. And no don't worry you won't be having the same issues as Homer Simpson did ;). The experience is completely safe and the staff guides you from the beginning till the month you leave the door with a wonderful service. :)Written August 12, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have fibromyalgia and floating was amazing for my chronic back pain. The relaxation is incredible and I left feeling so light. I also didn't feel claustrophobic as I feared, so overall I really recommend the experience =)Written January 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a lovely time at The Lys Spa. The owner was friendly and showed us around/orientated us then left us to enjoy the facilities (jacuzzi, sauna, swimming pool). The area was clean and it was overall a really peaceful experience. We also had a 1hr massage each and this was fantastic - so relaxing! I would recommend here as a treat and a nice way to de-stress for a few hours!Written January 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our first beer spa experience and loved it! We wish we had something similar back home. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.Written December 2, 2023
- Had an amazing massage & facial with Charly! Incredibly relaxing & half the price I would pay for a luxury massage in the USA, with better service. An oasis in the middle of a busy city and vacation. Very grateful for the recommendation from my AirBnb. My troubles & tension melted away.Written July 8, 2023
- After booking and paying, I tried calling several times and sending sms without ever receiving a reply.
But the place turned out to be a wonderful surprise, faithful to the description found on the website and on FB.
I chose the “garden formula” to take advantage of the outdoor jacuzzis.
A cosy and clean environment, a true oasis of relaxation and wellness.
Some tips for the hosts:
1. reply to messages and phone calls from customers and potential customers
2. add an extra bottle of water
3. add “shower” to the “garden formula”
In any case, top! Highly recommended!Written February 14, 2022
- Cannot recommend this place enough! Visited here recently for my friend's 30th birthday! All brand new surroundings as they have just re furbished! We went for a 3 hour package and were absolutely delighted when we realised we had the place to ourselves!! Beautiful sauna, steam room, relaxation room. Infra red cabin and ice room plus indoor and outdoor swimming area, seated garden area and large jacuzzi! Added bonus for us was you could connect your phone to the surround system so we could listen to some 80s classics while sipping prosecco in the pool 😍Written October 16, 2019
- Was there with my sister and we both loved it! I do a lot of massage and this one is défi et lu one of the best!Written January 28, 2023
- It was perfect! I left totally relaxed! I'll definetely come back. Thank you Duang for the good care!Written November 14, 2022
- Located in the city centre, this basic but clean and practical sauna is functional and well managed. Pity the spaces are not well-balanced : micro-bar, micro-jacuzzi and narrow corridors in the locker rooms. But that's old Brussels : you do with with your assets... just like in any gay venue !Written November 3, 2019
- As an expat in Brussels it’s sometimes hard to find a good wellness service - but Quo Vadis was an amazing experience and I can only recommend it to everyone! Thank you!Written April 13, 2019
- We discovered sama massage by a bongo. It was a good first experience. The personal was very professional and kind. The atmosphere is calm and peaceful. For people with a small budget it is possible to be massed by apprentices and it's half the price.Written August 14, 2017
- I just had a beautiful detox facial with Cristina. One of the best spa experiences ever! I really felt special and well looked after. What a hidden gem in Brussels!!Written February 26, 2020
- A really insolite experience!
A real déconnexion in the middle of the city, super relaxing and romanticWritten November 28, 2023
- When you are busy between work and private life you have the perfect solution with ElectroGym! Results are there after a few sessions as different parts of your body are stimulated while you are active. You are perfectly followed by your trainer who listens to your goals and gives you the best advices when you are not training!Written January 3, 2019